Notetalker is a member of the British Assistive Technology Association (BATA). The organisation provides a platform for us to keep in touch with other like-minded organisations and individuals who share an interest in Assistive Technology. BATA also represents members to government and seeks to improve the understanding of AT in the UK.
In addition, BATA also aims to:
- Campaign for the rights and interests of those needing Assistive Technology.
- Provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and agencies.
- Educate and inform widely on the benefits of Assistive Technology.
- Promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas.
- Develop the professionalism of those working with Assistive Technology through codes of practice, education, qualifications, accreditation, certification and networking.