1. Fill in the form below to receive download codes for a free trial of Notetalker app and Notetalker Edit.*
2. Listen to the sample file included in the app and take a look at the notes included in the bookrmarks to pick up some extra hints on how to make great notes.
3. Import the sample file into Notetalker Edit to get to grips with how the tool can help you to create your best notes yet.
Did you know?
- - Notetalker saves you time helping you to be more productive.
- - You can use the bookmarks to save text notes, images or scribble pad doodles against the recording.
- - Colour-coding bookmarks and key words helps you to stay organised.
- - It's possible to add notes to video clips in Notetalker Edit on Windows PCs.
- - You can create mind maps from your notes to make planning assignments more manageable.
Watch our videos to get some more information on how to use Notetalker. Click here to watch videos.
*The trial is valid for everyone, including students who have DSA and are waiting for confirmation on assistive solutions they have been awarded. The trial will run out after 60 days - there is no need to cancel the subscription after 60 days and there is no obligation to buy. Notetalker app is available for your phone or tablet (iOS or Android). Notetalker Edit is available for your PC (Windows and Mac).
We recommend that students seek training on how to use Notetalker. Students in receipt of Notetalker through DSA are entitled to free training. To find a list of local assistive technology trainers, visit the DSA Quality Assurance Group. Use our video resources to install Notetalker, learn the basics and get practical tips on how to use Notetalker. If you are a student downloading Notetalker following a needs assessment with an assessor, please note that all recommended adjustments are subject to funding approval before they can be provided by a supplier.