Fill in the form below to receive download codes for a free trial of Notetalker app and Notetalker Edit.*
Once you’re set up you can start getting creative with your notes by adding images, videos and coloured keys.
5 practical reasons why Notetalker is so useful:
- - Simple, intuitive and creative; saves time for you to be more productive
- - Linear navigation reinforces connections between your notes and the recording
- - Bookmarks create clear titles that make sense to you
- - Video clips help to solidify your learning
- - Mind maps, created from your notes and exported to mind mapping software,
support easy essay planning
* Notetalker app is available for your phone or tablet (iOS or Android). Notetalker Edit is available for your PC (Windows and Mac).
We recommend that students seek training on how to use Notetalker. Students in receipt of Notetalker through DSA are entitled to free training. To find a list of local assistive technology trainers, visit the DSA Quality Assurance Group. Use our video resources to install Notetalker, learn the basics and get practical tips on how to use Notetalker. If you are a student downloading Notetalker following a needs assessment with an assessor, please note that all recommended adjustments are subject to funding approval before they can be provided by a supplier.